Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Funhilde posted:

I make costumes and clothing for a living. The internet is my friend.

Some non serious Content. My cat as Gandalf because..why not.

Elmer's got enough of a beard that you barely need the fake one! Such a cutie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
If your position isn't "gently caress the spergs" I dunno what to tell you.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Does anyone have any idea what happened to this person's feet/how they pulled off the "I've got no friggen feet" look?

Severe heels, one assumes.

Alternatively, this would be a great costume for somebody who lost their feet.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

FirstAidKite posted:

There's something bothering me about these costumes but I can't put my finger on it.

Him standing next to her, given the relative effort levels of their costumes, is pretty sad.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

He looks kind of like the guy from Legend of Neil.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

kinmik posted:

Paperman! :3:

Oh. My. God. :3:

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Random Stranger posted:

That man looks so close to Wesley Crusher that I want to punch him through my monitor.

Which means that it was a pretty successful costume, I guess...

He's gonna look like Carl Sagan when he gets older.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Please, Sam, he had a cosplay.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Aatrek posted:

This guy was apparently roaming around at this past weekend's Star Trek convention in Boston:

Aw man, that's incredible. Are we sure he wasn't cloned from James Doohan?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Apparently The Last Of Us is about humans infected with a sort of cordyceps fungus. I'm actually going to spoiler tag these because they're kind of gruesome. And awesome.

The gallery these are from is here.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Macaluso posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdBUvdlnKv0

This guy should hang out with the Deadpool guy

...Frank from Hellraiser?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

It's simply not a proper Spider Jerusalem cosplay if your middle finger isn't extended.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Sgt. Politeness posted:

Speaking of Gencon

I spotted an Xavier back from the dead(shocking)

And managed to tag 2 out of 3 Hugh Jackmans

Oh and I told a Magneto he was right but I'm not sure he recognized me.

I had 5 shirts that I changed through out the day:
Live long and retcon
May the Phoenix Force be with you
God save the White Queen
M-Day was an inside job
and You gotta make way for the homo-superior

Who were you dressed as?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

10 Beers posted:

I was just inTarget and saw a new kind if Nerf gun. Cool thing is you cock it with your thumb. I wonder how quickly these will find themselves painted and modded for costumes.

I'm convinced that this thing will be the basis for dozens of Aliens pulse rifles.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Sir Nose posted:

I thought Phil Hartman was dead.

Clearly he just got a new job.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The maker of the Skyrim Dragonbone Armor posted pics of its construction.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

leg bones posted:

Here's one I found of just him

That's a pretty good Gaige, too.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

CynCyanide posted:

A great cosplay, eh?

:canada:

I would never expect to see a ROWSDOWER! cosplay!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The Glumslinger posted:

Just work on your pecs and go as Khal Drogo, you already have the beard and hair for it

Listen to this person. They give good advice.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

ToyotaThong posted:

There you go.

The repainted Longstrike is a cosplay classic, though I think we'll be seeing a lot of the Rapidstrike repainted as an Aliens pulse rifle.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

Doesn't he usually just call men "Bastich", "Fraghead", or some other alien psudo-swear?

Does he also say "hoop" for rear end? Because "Bastich" and "Fraghead" are Shadowrun psuedo-swears.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Brekelefuw posted:

After viewing thousands of con photos in this thread, I have to say that this hotel wins the prize for world's worst carpet pattern.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Ravio from Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

quote:

uhhh...?

Mortal Kombat.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I'm pretty sure, yeah. It's a pretty meh singleplayer game but it's utterly brilliant with friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

ScotchDK posted:

Warning: May cause friendships to end!

Magicka and Illuminati: When goddammit, you're just plain sick of knowing and liking people.

• Locked thread