Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Kanfy posted:

Bastard was actually pretending he was stretching and it just "happened" to be towards a ham sandwich. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
A corgi gets excited waiting for the ball:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53_SMLYiuig

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
The smallest species of wild cat is the rusty spotted cat, only half the size of a house cat. Here is one of the kittens born in the Berlin Zoo:

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Trig Discipline posted:

Selachophobia – fear of sharks

They actually had to come up with a word for that? Is there one for "fear of crocodiles" or "fear of charging rhinos"?

And have a doggy on a slide!

And an Easter pit bull!

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Brother Jonathan has a new favorite as of 12:47 on Mar 26, 2013

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

The English bulldog may have more fame, but the French bulldog has more style.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
A cat in a shark costume riding a Roomba around a duckling and a pit bull terrier in a hammerhead costume:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2HU3LGdbo

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
Another baby elephant:

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

That is the cutest hedgehog I've ever seen. :3:

You could almost treat hypoglycemia with that picture.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
Here's a Tumblr called Animal Hugs which is pictures of animals cuddling one another:

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
This baby squirrel might have mistaken this man's beard for its mother:

Caption on Imgur: "Little guy decided to crawl up me, and proceeded to fall asleep in my hood."

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
From a Tumblr called Owls Are the New Cats:

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
From Buzzfeed, The 33 Most Important Cuddling Positions, in which animals demonstrate methods of cuddling.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Magres posted:

Holy poo poo I cannot believe that cat could turn around in there like that.

A Maru GIF:

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
Coco the cat and her kittens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=366PkocrdNE

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

"Hey kitty! Smile for the camera!"

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

MooCowlian posted:

Does anyone have links to the previous iterations of this thread? I've been flipping through the archives but couldn't see them.

Here you go:
Cute, adorable, or uplifting pictures/videos/stories!
The general feel good thread: Cute, Adorable and Uplifting Mk. II

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

DrBouvenstein posted:

So in everywhere but Japan, cats say meow. :3:

The ancient Egyptians gave onomatopoeic names to some animals. Their word for the cat was "miew".

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
I am not going to ban capybaras from this thread.

However, some of you are complaining about the frequency of capybara posts. We also have PYF Cats and PYF Dogs, and I'm guessing that without those threads, some people would be complaining about too many puppies and kittens in here. BattleMaster, you are free to create a PYF Capybaras thread for the biggest enthusiasts, but you would still be free to post the best ones in this thread.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Some cats cooling off:

(Crosspost from PYF Anything)

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
Ducklings!

More here: Don't Be Sad, Look At These Baby Ducks

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
I hate to spoil the good feelings in the feel-good thread, but soliciting is against the forum rules. If you want to arrange anything, you will have to do it privately.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Groda posted:

Ewww...

Yeah.

Unless you have a heart-warming story about someone donating blood or marrow, this isn't the place to talk about the procedures. It's ruining the "cute and adorable" part of the thread.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

darkhand posted:

How the heck are cat necks so stretchy? It's like their head is attached to a slinky; or is it just the movement of their shoulders that make it look so?
Every time I see a cat neck stretch like that I feel with instant joy though :3:

Crosspost from the cats thread:

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
A Russian boy, Vadim Veligurov, rescued an abandoned baby sparrow and raised it, naming it Abi. They are now best friends:

More here: Free as a bird: One boy’s heartwarming friendship with a baby sparrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

The cat always wants the bigger bed, not the "cat bed."

• Locked thread