Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0u7e-7AR8A

Some guy decides to live in the outback and look after orphaned kangaroos.

"I'm a kangaroo mum, a full time kangaroo mum, and proud of it! Just cause I'm a man, some people call me a kangaroo dad. I'm not, I'm a kangaroo mum... When I look at a kangaroo mum and her baby, I take notes. I'm really looking at it. Seeing how *I* can be like the kangaroo mum."

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

PainterofCrap posted:

Swankiest sheep in Lancaster, PA says hi.

So many questions...

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

GnuUzir posted:

The other day I wanted to watch the game, but the wife was watching one of her shows in the living room so I went to the bedroom. Normally these two have the sort of relationship where they do like each other, just not when the humans are watching. Then:

Brock (the dog) decides he wants to get up and hang out, usually this means Gia will avoid the area. This time however she got up and plopped down on my chest and the three of us caught a game together. I am just glad I was able to get my phone out of my pocket without upsetting the obviously delicate balance.

Also thier butts are touching :wiggle:

Yeah that's pretty cute. I had a bonded cat pair, and when one died I eventually got another at the local shelter to keep the remaining one company like she was used to. It was a loving joy to behold their first tentative sign of acceptance. My previous cat (Snacksy) had mostly been avoiding the new cat (Bubby) for a few weeks, which was difficult because Bubby was very eager to play. Eventually they were both sitting on the back of the couch, beside each other, looking out the window. Snacksy was cleaning her arm and just gradually moved on to clean the side of Bubby's face. I was so psyched at the whole situation.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Elias_Maluco posted:

A rare pic of my three cats together

Those two hate each other.

EDIT: VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV they are all beautiful :colbert:

Their names are (left to right): Feioso (male), Pretinha (the black one, female) and Janete (also female).

Cuties. Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kldBXAB2Kws

A cute video about an adorable orphaned baby bat.

• Locked thread