Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!

I didn't realize the Space Needle was made out of broccoli this whole time.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

It came from Facebook!

I actually knew this girl somewhat and she's a pretty okay person, but... :stare: I guess I should be happy she didn't add Raoul Duke to that disembodied mess.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Fabulist posted:

From Facebook. This was a spontaneous tattoo on a girl already covered in spontaneous tattoos, some really, really horribly done, some done well but with weird placement, and some that don't have line or placement issues but are just tacky as hell.

The lipstick looks hollow. I can't unsee that. It also looks like no lipstick tube ever. And you can see her other randomly placed tattoos creeping in. It always bugs me when people just stick unrelated tattoos in random space. She could have a couple of fairly awesome sleeves, or the beginning of full leg pieces, but nope, just stick it wherever.

I admit that this would be a cute idea, but the width and flat shading of the tube compared to the lipstick make it look awful.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

The cardinal does look pretty interesting, but considering how it's flanked by smaller, shittier-looking tattoos I just feel bad for it :(

The one under it looks like they fell asleep with their wrist sitting on top of wet ink, and they woke up to find that imprinted there.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Does it say what character/s that "Chinese" one is supposed to be? (Is it two characters smushed together rather than a compound character? It looks like it is.) I think the first character/semantic radical looks like it might be a badly done 己(self), second character/phonetic radical I have no clue, it's all bled together and indistinct.

EDIT: Maybe a butchered to all hell 女(woman)?

EDIT2: Possibly 改? gently caress, that's so badly done.

It looks like the number 24 more than it does a Chinese character at this point.

edit: ^^ aw, beaten to the punch.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Improbable Lobster posted:

I wonder if people in China/Japan/other countries with non-latin written languages have terrible english tattoos.

Oh yeah, if this is enough proof to go by:

This is the back of one of the members of K-pop boy band Super Junior, and for those of you who can't read it well, it really does say "Actions are more prection than words". (The 'Tattooism' bit is just an obnoxiously large watermark.)

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

I looked through this guy's gallery to see what you were talking about and then I saw this:

:stare: I'm not sure if I want to know if there's a story behind it.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

They should have had McGuirk showing off his Chiquita Banana tattoo for extra meta.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

I'm not gonna lie, I would sport that with pride. Not sure what that says about me.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

It looks more like that crazy pink-haired chick from Mirai Nikki (which really is the epitome of teenage edgy angst bullshit for young lonely nerds, at least as far as I've seen on the internet.)

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

I thought that was a nostril and everything underneath was a Homer Simpson mouth.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

It is a vagina tattoo of a crying anime baby that is itself tattooed. A never-ending cycle of :barf:

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

I'm just disappointed the bottom of the breastplate doesn't align properly with his sagging manboobs.

Speaking of Disney tattoos:

It's ostensibly a Hercules tattoo and it looks decent enough ... but that lettering, what the hell? 'Fearless aroud cubong'?

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

zari-gani posted:

At least they've actually won a Stanley Cup. My poor local team...

Those ghosts look incredibly proud of their accomplishment.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

Istari posted:

Same. I'm pretty sure he spent almost no time whatsoever looking at naked ladies.

Love/Liof ?

Love / Lust apparently

my eye is kinda hosed up at the moment so at first I thought it was trying to say Love / Anal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

'Oh, this tattoo? Yeah, it's just to commemorate the time a witch gave me awesome grammar-mangling powers instead of brutally murdering me.'

• Locked thread