Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

I have no idea why, but there is something about this I like very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Fabulist posted:

This is from the album of gross :nms: poo poo on the last page, so.. :nms: What is happening here? Is that white ink doing.. something?

That's a raging infection, duder.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Beastie posted:

Teddy Boy has an interview in the new issue of Rebel Ink. His jackassery continues.

Looks like he added a barber pole and a pair of tits to his face.

I think he's got way more poo poo than that on his face now. According to the trainwreck that is his fb.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

dopaMEAN posted:

Apparently some of the redness should fade. And she chose the Russian because it is "less cliched than Japanese, Chinese, or cursive".

I need to learn to speak cursive.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Speleothing posted:

His most recent post is about ordering an autoclave to shut up the haters.

loving hep haters. Ruining all sorts of poo poo...

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

This is terrible. But it had the potential to be so much more terrible and for some reason I am filled with a little relief.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Factory posted:

My girlfriend and I have been looking at this for a while now, trying to figure out what the hell it is. Any guesses?

Looks like a yin yang thing made from large headed fetuses.

That what I'm seeing.

edit: beaten 'cause I can't read page numbers.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Wintermutant posted:

A scratcher has set up shop in my hometown, and has some pretty awesome examples of his work so far.

And yet, not the worst Jesus in the thread...

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
And that one could have been kinda funny/neat had it been done anywhere close to well.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Assoonasitits posted:

The lines around his mouth really accentuate just how crooked his face really is and it's incredibly distracting.

It looks like he has dip in, but I am not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I can't help but love that Bobby Hill tattoo. I wish it were done a little better, but it still kinda owns.

• Locked thread