Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Nessus posted:

I think it's an Australian reference, there was a guy who set off with enough supplies for about that long and ended up dying horribly in the Outback.

Well that just demonstrates my point. You can ride around forever if you don't know where you're going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's such a travesty that there isn't a new game plus for the game :(

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Getting my new computer has me very happy, because I got the game in a Humble Monthly but it runs too poorly to play.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

It's such a travesty that there isn't a new game plus for the game :(

There's got to be a way to cheat engine something similar to this into it on pc.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Vince MechMahon posted:

There's got to be a way to cheat engine something similar to this into it on pc.

I'm on PS4 :negative:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

All games with the bullshit collectible/currency/upgrade loop should feature New Game+ by law. Bad enough to have to go through it once.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

My Lovely Horse posted:

All games with the bullshit collectible/currency/upgrade loop should feature New Game+ by law. Bad enough to have to go through it once.

This for real, I can't believe how many games this isn't in.

67 and still making love
Oct 7, 2005

Peek
a
BLARGH
This afternoon I was in a discount store and I noticed a copy of "Young Ones" in the Blu-Ray section.
Young Ones is western/family drama set in a new american dustbowl like 10 years in the future, however among the cast members is one Nicholas Hoult, so of course....

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

67 and still making love posted:

This afternoon I was in a discount store and I noticed a copy of "Young Ones" in the Blu-Ray section.
Young Ones is western/family drama set in a new american dustbowl like 10 years in the future, however among the cast members is one Nicholas Hoult, so of course....

At least they kept the robot mule.

67 and still making love
Oct 7, 2005

Peek
a
BLARGH
I'd regard that as a gently caress up, they should have doubled down and made it look 50 feet tall.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Rewatched this again this week and still managed to notice a bunch of new stuff. I love this film so much.
This might have been obvious to anyone else, but I've always wondered how they fix their spiked wheel during the early chase. They didn't seem to explain it but the same thing happens to Nux's car and they fix it the same way. Max makes some comment about unhooking something and Nux is like "heck yeah" so they fix it by redistributing the weight, just like when Nux gets Max and Slit to move to the back of their car.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
I thought they started to unhook the tanker so they'd be ready to decouple it entirely upon reaching the pass. And didn't the War Rig have reinforced tyres anyway? Getting one wheel spiked didn't seem to affect it all that much.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

La morte non ha sesso

Young Freud posted:

This one's better

Better cover, too.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I made a thing talking about how this flick is perfect in every way, and somebody pointed out how I haven't linked it here for some reason.

Enjoy! Or don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMeiI56mhkA

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

This one's better

Better cover, too.

What the gently caress.

This looks amazing.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Jonas Albrecht posted:

What the gently caress.

This looks amazing.

It's as good as the cover indicates. It's basically backstabbing futuristic colony construction for four players to gently caress each over as hard as they can, with their machinations carried about by all purpose M.U.L.E. robots.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

I made a thing talking about how this flick is perfect in every way, and somebody pointed out how I haven't linked it here for some reason.

Enjoy! Or don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMeiI56mhkA

I've watched a bunch of things like this, and I still found it good.

Barudak posted:

It's as good as the cover indicates. It's basically backstabbing futuristic colony construction for four players to gently caress each over as hard as they can, with their machinations carried about by all purpose M.U.L.E. robots.

Excellent. I hope it's still in print.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Excellent. I hope it's still in print.

There's at least a few versions out there. It's a relatively well-liked game. I think the most current version is M.U.L.E. Returns, which is the mobile version licensed from Ozark Software, the original makers of the game in the '80s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

Young Freud posted:

It's a boy and his Big Dog

• Locked thread