Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Is it possible to move an AT&T sim to an unlocked US Cellular phone? I have an extra line on my account that we were using as sort of a home phone. It’s a generic ZTE android phone and isn’t very good

I also have an unlocked USCellular Galaxy S5, which is a much better phone in general.

Can I use the att sim in the usc phone or will that not work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I imagine I’d need APN settings or something? Also I guess I’m wondering if ATT and USC are fundamentally compatible networks? Like can a USC phone talk to ATT towers?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

If I just pop the sim in should it work or do i need to change APN settings or anything?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Yeah I put the Sim in and it wouldn't make or take calls. No dice