Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KS
Jun 10, 2003
Outrageous Lumpwad
Small business with 15-20 lines. AT&T employees, what happens when you've hit the 50GB mobile share value plan and still need more data? Are there bigger plans available that just aren't on the website?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KS
Jun 10, 2003
Outrageous Lumpwad
I'm on mobile share value and haven't seen any changes. I keep checking every bill for a notice and nothing's happened so far.

I was an MSV early adopter -- signed up for the 15GB plan and AT&T doubled it to 30GB shortly thereafter for the same price. $140 out the door for two phones with 30GB and rollover has been good for us. I for sure don't need 60GB for more money.

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. I know I'll drop AT&T the instant a change comes through -- the new plans aren't competitively priced, so might as well be on Verizon.

KS
Jun 10, 2003
Outrageous Lumpwad
Finally getting hit with the rate increase on MSV in October :( https://www.att.com/msupdate20p is the URL. Heads up for others.

I'm torn because it's still a substantially better deal than the unlimited plans (45GB + rollover, no stream saver, no caps on tethering, 2 lines for $144) but T-mobile looks on paper to be an even better deal at $120 all-in with the Amplified deal through work. I'm just scared to switch when there's no way back without getting gouged if it sucks.

The proliferation of stream saver and the other data speed caps really blows.

KS
Jun 10, 2003
Outrageous Lumpwad

The Dave posted:

What’s your actual usage for the two lines?

Usually <10 between them, peaks at 20ish of mostly tethering maybe two months a year when I'm traveling and I could moderate that. I was a MSV early adopter, so it was a 15GB plan that AT&T doubled to 30 and is now taking to 45.

Ugh, cricket has an 8mbit cap.

I'd be happier staying put if they'd let me add a cellular Apple Watch.

KS fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Sep 23, 2019