Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onionetta
Aug 16, 2009
Dammit, I binged through the whole 3 series over Christmas :( if I'd only held off a little I could have shared the joy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onionetta
Aug 16, 2009
I just contributed to the Kickstarter this morning, had to wait till it opened up to overseas contributors. I just kept scrolling down the page, trying to find a balance between how awesome some of the rewards sound and how much I could afford. Of course the dollar amount is higher than the euro amount... but then I have to add €10 for shipping...

In the end I kicked in 50$. I can't afford that! I currently work 4 hours/week! Just after contributing I did get that feeling that some of the naysayers have been talking about - did I really just give a week's worth of food to WB of all things??? But then again I guess I get a tshirt... and a script... and a dvd... And I've been wishing for a VM movie for so long, guess I had to put my money where my mouth was.

It was quite surreal seeing the estimated arrival date of the goodies though. March 2014. I think that makes it the longest-term financial investment I've ever made. :psyduck:

Onionetta
Aug 16, 2009
According to his twitter, Brandon Hillock is going to be making an appearance in the movie, as Deputy Sacks :neckbeard:

And in doing my research in order to bring you this post, I discovered via google images that Deputy Sacks minus the paedotache is not bad looking, at all :pwn:

• Locked thread