Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It's a boring Canadian show that's ashamed that it's filmed in Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Dick already put the drugs into the drink trying to sex up Madison. Madison spit into it and gave it to Veronica

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I think the Kickstarter page said something about Veronica not being in the business any more but something brings her back to Neptune to solve a crime.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I like how that photography teacher cast member from season 1 completely disappeared. I think she was only in like 4 episodes too.

Mu Zeta fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Apr 4, 2013

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Prof. Moriarty posted:

It's amazing that they never tried to force a romance; it's so rare in television shows to show true platonic friendships between otherwise potential partners. One more reason to love Veronica Mars.

I thought this part was bullshit from CW. There's no way Wallace wasn't attracted to Veronica at one point. They probably didn't want an interracial couple on TV.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Macaluso posted:

:siren: Veronica Mars Kickstarter is now over 5 million holy poo poo :siren:

Uh what? A boy and girl can be friends without any romantic feelings between them you know

Pretty much every male on the show admitted she was smoking hot. Even people that hated her. Wallace was like a monk around her and only dated black girls.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I also started rewatching S3 and I completely forgot Piz and the new blonde girl existed. They really added nothing to the show and i blame CW for adding them.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I don't remember any awesome series finale. They clearly wanted to continue making the show and were cancelled.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Is it going to be like the Seinfeld finale where every minor character makes a cameo in a court room? Sounds like a lot of people are coming back for one movie.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Twee as gently caress posted:

Well between Kristen's obvious love for Veronica Mars and the fact they are looking at digital, I'm sure they'd find a way to make the schedules work.

Maybe something like Arrested Development where each episode focused on someone else.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The movie spoils the poo poo out of the whole series.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

What about her student loans :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Wasn't he coming from somewhere else and didn't have time to change?

• Locked thread