Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Does this show / Did this show ever exist in a High Def format?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

kippa posted:

All 3 seasons are in HD on itunes.

Awesome! Thanks!

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

The Gloaming posted:

This show is amazing and the movie should be too. Kristen Bell has shown on House of Lies how she can still dish it out. Logan Echolls was one of the best "crazy" rich people stereotypes ever.

The IMDB has James Franco on the credits as "rumored". Please don't ruin this movie.

I hope, like in the trailer, they stuck to what made the show great from week to week.

I'm optimistic about this movie, but half of what made this show great from week to week was the high school (and to a lesser extent, college) setting.

It kept it pretty novel.

Thankfully, the other half was good writing, characterization, and cast.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
That was the most downer part for me, too.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Pander posted:

It's probably been mentioned, but be sure to stay through the credits. All of em.

Was there more than that first stinger?

Loved the movie, btw. I think my only nitpick, funnily enough, was how a moved-away Veronica who hadn't seen/spoken to Logan in 9 years has him in her phone, with a glamorous photo and everything.

But that's movies for ya. :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Oasx posted:

I understood it as him having lost his wife and kid because because of what happened, and him getting on the motorcycle showed that he had nothing left.

Weevil: You guys are reading way too hard into the motorcycle ending. Weevil, who loved his wife and kid, would not have been in the decent/whatever mood he was in in that scene if he had lost his wife and kid. That is totally at odds with how that scene played out. All you need to take away from that scene is that, the events put in motion got him involved with the gang again, which (in books, comics, series, another movie, whatever,) could be a plot item. It was just a dangling possibility for future potential stories. That's all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
They were ill-fitting as gently caress, yes.

• Locked thread