Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

I have no idea where this came from, but I like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEXcbabtP90

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

Feenix posted:

Does this show / Did this show ever exist in a High Def format?

All 3 seasons are in HD on itunes.

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Gonna throw this in here, I've had the huge version for years and always meant to get it made poster-sized but haven't yet. Maybe I will now!
(It's the poster from Keith/VM's apartment if you haven't seen it)

Click for huge.

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

They're taking money until April 12th, and have in fact just hit $4m!

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Mu Zeta posted:

I think the Kickstarter page said something about Veronica not being in the business any more but something brings her back to Neptune to solve a crime.

She's a lawyer. At least, she's been through law school and is now trying to get a job.

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

KilGrey posted:

Just finished season 2!

Edit: Also, I found it interesting at the beginning of the last episode how she had a dream sequence of how it would be if Lily hadn't died and they'd all lived the lives they were "supposed too" had the murder never happened, that she put herself with Logan still and not Duncan.

For that last bit:

It kinda makes sense, she and Duncan had split up because he thought she was his half sister, and without Lily dying Keith wouldn't have become a PI and Veronica wouldn't have got into that business, so she'd probably never find out about it. Lily has gone away to college so she and Logan split up and so Veronica and Logan ending up together is the most likely scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

RembrandtQEinstein posted:

One very important thing all of you need to know/remember about Weevil

Also, I just finished S1 on my re-watch (with a roommate who has never seen it before) and the finale is just as good as I remembered :allears:

• Locked thread