Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Thievery posted:

Third season spoilers - I really wished than Keith Mars/Weevil detective agency had kicked off. It would have been great. Eli was too absent in S3.

I think he had some medical issues or something. It's why he put on weight as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Movie funded. $5,702,153

Mu Zeta posted:

Pretty much every male on the show admitted she was smoking hot. Even people that hated her. Wallace was like a monk around her and only dated black girls.

I suspect he had some let's-not-ruin-the-friendship hots for her deep inside, because, let's face, who loving wouldn't - Veronica Mars is awesome and hot. But yeah, it's nice that they let a friendship stay a friendship for once.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

smg77 posted:

Looks like the movie made just over two million dollars for the weekend. That has to bode well for the future...right?

They pre-funded most of it. We'll see, I suppose.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

GaussianCopula posted:

The key question with regard to a reboot is probably the availability of Kristen Bell as the remainder of the cast did not have huge success after VM.

Well, she's in House of Lies so she's not above doing TV these days. I suspect there's a decent chance that if she got offered Veronica Mars again, but had to leave HoL, she'd do it.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Twee as gently caress posted:

Only two posts about the fact that we're getting a Rob Thomas-helmed Ryan Hansen/Dick Casablanca spin-off in the style of Party Down buried all the way on page 27? :psyduck:

This is kind of old news but I can't believe no one talked about it or even seemed excited at the idea

Not really interested.

• Locked thread