Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Spalec posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

Macaroni salad "recipe". 7000 calories and 358g fat. One look at the girl making it should tell you everything you need to know.
The fat is one thing, but a can of sweetened condensed milk contains like 200 grams of sugar, to which she adds another full cup of granulated sugar and then mixes it up with pasta... this video is basically diabetes.flv

Homocow has a new favorite as of 20:00 on Mar 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I know this is more contentious than other posts, but seriously... bacon chocolate :barf:

I'd heard so many people raving about the stuff that I assumed it had to be tasty. It's not.

• Locked thread