Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pallas_Cat
May 2, 2009

Absolute Unit
I used to work at this candy store that sold chocolate-covered bacon. Some customers loved it, but a lot of people thought it tasted nasty (I was one of those people). On a somewhat related note, I am now a vegetarian.

Here's the product description from their website:

quote:

The rumors are true! We've married two of life's most tastiest foods... Bacon & Chocolate. We start with hickory smoked bacon and it's cooked in the oven until golden & crispy then we
smother it in our special blend of chocolate, to give you a taste sensation like nothing else you've ever had before.

For another outrageous bacon sensation, Try our Vegan's Nightmare Ice Cream. Delectable chunks of our crispy chocolate covered bacon in maple syrup ice cream, it's crazy good!

Apparently they now have "bacon brittle" as well. :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pallas_Cat
May 2, 2009

Absolute Unit
I saw this today and thought of this thread.

I really, really hope there's no cheese powder and that it's just the strawberry coating on there. Otherwise, blegh.

Pallas_Cat
May 2, 2009

Absolute Unit
At least most of the things in this thread are considered food, albeit disgusting food. Some people eat things that aren't even food like Grandma's Georgia White Dirt.

http://whitedirt.samsbiz.com/

It soothes your stomach and has minerals! :downs: Because, you know, who has ever heard of antacids and multivitamins.
Two bags are only $9.95 + shipping! Discreet shipping on all orders. Tasting is believing.

• Locked thread