Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Oh hey, a new critic thread!

Metal Loaf posted:

Obscurus Lupa has recently uploaded a two-part review covering the third season of Charmed.

I've been loving these Charmed reviews, since I actually saw a few eps (my mom used to watch it all the time), and even as an idiot kid I thought it was trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
SF Debris is counting down the worst of Star Trek, now at number 4. I'm surprised Code of Honor was only at number 5, considering how awful that episode was.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

dijon du jour posted:

Looks like Todd managed to avoid jail time long enough to post his top ten worst of 2013! Yay! http://blip.tv/todds-pop-song-reviews/the-top-ten-worst-hit-songs-of-2013-6717249

I was surprised at his number 1 pick, since he mentioned "Roar," like, once over the course of the year. I would've pegged "Bitches Love Me" as much higher because of how utterly vile it is.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Kyle is doing Shakespeare month! Looking forward to this.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

The Spoony drawing makes him look like a deformed Moai head.

Is this dude saying that Kyle Kallgren doesn't engage with the films he watches? Really? I can understand the criticisms he levels at some other internet personalities, but to say Kyle doesn't put effort into trying to understand a film is wrong.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Ian McKellen :allears:

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

KKall posted:

Care to elaborate on "lacking real world experience?" I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. Not to jump on you, I'm actually curious. And it's entirely possible I might agree with you on shallow readings of certain films. It's so rare to get honest feedback and I definitely want to keep improving.

Also, hi everyone

It's Kyle Kallgren! *squeal*

Love your reviews.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

echopapa posted:

When I was working on this newest review, I described the film to a friend as “8 Mile, as written by Muammar Qaddafi and directed by Sam Mraovich.”

Join me, won’t you, and I’ll explain why Still Flowin is the craziest and the worst movie I have ever seen.

Holy poo poo, I've seen some of RAED's hilariously awful music videos on Youtube, but I had no idea he was mentally ill.

rudecyrus fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Sep 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
I'm surprised he hasn't done "Kiss Him Goodbye" yet. Now there's some interesting material.

• Locked thread