Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Funny review. Looking forward to the next part in 4 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

SF Debris has the next three Madoka reviews up.
http://sfdebris.com/videos/animation.asp

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

:woop: Jesuotaku has a New Anime Derby up for the Summer Season.

http://blip.tv/jesuotaku/anime-derby-summer-season-2013-r1p1-6637025

Great content as expected from these derbys.

The downside is after the previous delays I have little confidence that she gets these videos out in a timely matter. :(

Stall_19 fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Sep 4, 2013

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Part two of Jesuotaku's round one of the summer anime derby.

http://blip.tv/jesuotaku/anime-derby-summer-season-2013-r1p2-6638839

Now to pray to Satan that round two comes out in a reasonable timeframe.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Senerio posted:

In order to learn how to shoot, Sonora(blue haired girl) and... another club member whose name I forget... take her to a shooting range. She stays behind afterwards and meets an ancient Japanese spirit of a nameless samurai who died young. He gives her his name, and the two of them go back in time to the battle where he died to help her learn to shoot. Third club member goes to find her and notices this too. She then shoots an arrow that was the one that killed him out of the sky. The next day, she finds out that he now died as an old man.

The next two episodes are a beach episode and a school festival episode. Then it becomes Spec Ops: The Anime. The thing is not mentioned again.

All that for an airsoft game? :psyduck:

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Maybe this is a manga thing but watching the anime I've never had a sense that Misaka had romantic feelings toward Eren. I know she's extremely protective of him and all but unless I'm missing something, that alone doesn't equate to romantic love.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

I have no shipping preference in that show. I don't know why people would ship characters in a show like AoT. Besides I like relationships like Eren/Misaka or Okabe/Mayuri from Steins;Gate, where a character is willing to go through hell for the sake of another character of the opposite sex without any romantic attachment. I was just confused as to why people would call Misaka sexist for having romantic feeling for Eren when I never got the sense that she loved Eren in that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Compendium posted:

I have yet to watch Kill la Kill to fully form an opinion about it, I just know that right now it's incredibly divisive in ADTRW

Incredibly divisive is definitely the right way to describe ADTRW's reaction to Kill la Kill. Just look at the last few pages of the "the worst anime of 2014" thread. Geez, that show gets some people heated. I personally enjoyed the hell out of the show though.

• Locked thread