Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
Ashens has finally released his crowdfunded film Ashens and the Quest for the GameChild. I haven't watched it yet but hopefully it doesn't suck as much as his last long-form non-review video project, The Proxy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

TinTower posted:

GameChild is pretty good. Actually reaches that happy medium of making fun of things but not being insufferable.

Also, the opening theme. :allears:

Yeah, finally got to watch it and I thought it was pretty good as well. Compared to The Proxy I think it helps a lot that it has the tone of something you would expect Ashens (the character) to appear in, as well as significantly improved production values. I also really liked the surreal claymation dream sequence.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

Holy poo poo, the ending to that one is the hardest I've laughed at anything in weeks. It's so perfect.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

New Wheel of the Worst, finally featuring Tree Stand Safety :woop:. Also, does anyone know what's up with Rich's hand? It looks like it's missing a finger and it doesn't look like an effect (especially since they don't reference it at all throughout the video) :ohdear:

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

Jimbot posted:

I still think they're running with the gig from the Halloween episode but not drawing attention to it.

Oh right, I completely forgot about that at the end of the last episode.

• Locked thread