Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Balloon
Dec 28, 2008

The literal grumpiest

Cult of Storms. Only did the Keepers campaign once, so I'm voting selfishly for variety.

Age of Wonders is a neat game that tried a lot of different stuff for it's time. Whether or not it succeeded with the ideas it had is sort of debatable, but I still appreciate Arrthritis showing it to me a few years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Balloon
Dec 28, 2008

The literal grumpiest

Frankly, not only is Gorthak better, he's also more awesome. No reason to not take him to the end.

Black Balloon
Dec 28, 2008

The literal grumpiest

Gorthak, Bog Shield, Golden Scimitar, Elite Orc Warlord.

The other heroes are too many points for too little impact. The Warlord can easily outperform them, at less than half the cost.

• Locked thread