Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Veg posted:

I have some rereading to do

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/93098_naruto_chapter_605/page_8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Darth TNT posted:

This was bad and Kishi should feel bad. Also, did that redux of the previous chapter tell us anything we didn't already know? I don't think so.

It's like it was supposed to make us realize Sakura and Obito were hidden, and that Naruto was a clone, except because everything is loving indecipherable it was just the same panels again

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Angry Grimace posted:

Sarada is the Japanese word for Salad. Her name is Salad. The pun is that her name is the same as a leafy side-dish.
I am Uchiha Salad. I have come to avenge my clan.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Hand of the King posted:

What the heck was the point of him getting spooked by the trees...? I don't mind the final 2 chapters but that was just odd.

I assumed he was getting spooked by like... the 'intuition' of his kid talking about him. Don't the japanese like that kind of thing? Great Madara haircut though.

• Locked thread