Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Is there a reason for his fixation with using random words from other languages, first Spanish and now what I can only assume is German? Does he dabble, or is it just because western culture is so *edgy*?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

I love how this will possible become used as a reason to justify the existence of children without anyone ever had any sex in the Bleach universe.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

I'm going to hope that all the time without Ichigo is just Kubo trying to figure out how to make his protagonist interesting again. He's clearly capable of reinventing characters fairly quickly. Then again, I'm an optimist.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Let me get this straight, is this a straight up retcon?

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

I dunno guys. That chapter was real boring. Do we still care about Ichigo's random school friends?

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Prison Warden posted:

Having a hero who loses all the time would be different at least.

A modern day don Quixote

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Whats the date for the next new chapter? There was supposed to be a 5 week break correct?

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

This just happened:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88MmvSkI1ic

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Prison Warden posted:

Realedit: Looking back, the pilot chapter is way different than what we got, holy poo poo. Rukia as a tiny person living in Ichigo's coat (and taking a bath in a teacup) and she is specifically said to be from Soul Society's "Far East" division. Hollows can disguise themselves as humans and Orihime dies. Weird.

I would be all about this.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Elfgames posted:

Honestly the only real changes i would make are to shorten the Arrancar arc and make more of the secondary characters actually useful.

I'm no shonen manga expert, but having everyone fight in some way appears to be a basic requirement for publication in Jump.

Where's my gritty reboot?

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

All I could think of when Shunsui said his line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7tAI9Hp3GY

edit: Bleach Manga Thread 14: I did not see that coming

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

http://readms.com/r/bleach/549/2063/1

Mangastream link. I for one prefer the tuesday updates.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

I hoped that those two fights would actually be over and we could get on with the story, but this is shonen so I don't really know what the hell I was expecting.

At least we got mention of Yoruichi-sama :newlol:

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Speaking of show, don't tell. Thanks Kub-kub for telling us about Ichigo's character development, rather than just show us what actually happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

I feel like a year or two ago, this chapter would have been easily passed off as fan fiction.

• Locked thread