Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which religion is the best?
This poll is closed.
Shintoism 59 9.58%
Buddhism 77 12.50%
Taoism 66 10.71%
FEAR CLOWNPIECE 414 67.21%
Total: 616 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
Wow, someone is talking about the old Imperishable Night patch? Man, that brings back memories. I was the so-called "leader" of that group back in the day. I did a lot of stuff wrong, but somehow we managed to release that patch mostly functional. I'll be the first to admit it, the IN translation isn't the greatest, but I think given at the time we released, we did a bang-up job of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."

Ranpire posted:

Well, even then, that's still not quite everything - we didn't do the patches for PoFV or the camera games, and I don't recall RadicalR being on those either (though I could be mistaken).

Ever heard of a group called Non-Directional Translations? I didn't have much of a hand in other games.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."
It's been forever and a day, but I forget why she was trying to make the tree bloom? Wouldn't something really bad happened if that occurred?

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."

a cartoon duck posted:

The bad thing is that the youkai tree would invite people to death again. Also it would immediately kill Yuyuko again because of its death powers, except this time without her being the seal on the youkai tree she wouldn't even stick around as a ghost anymore. Basically reviving herself means killing herself in a really round-about way.

But then her PCB bio also says her plan ends in "inevitable failure" because she can only bring death, not life, so her whole endeavour was basically pointless to begin with.

So this means Yuyuko is an Lovecraftian monster, then? After all, "Death has passed her by..."