Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which religion is the best?
This poll is closed.
Shintoism 59 9.58%
Buddhism 77 12.50%
Taoism 66 10.71%
FEAR CLOWNPIECE 414 67.21%
Total: 616 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
What does 1cc mean? I'm assuming it's not cubic centimeters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
So I decided to check out touhou via the free Hollow Song of Birds mentioned earlier in the thread. This is my first time actually playing a bullet hell game and man is it hard even on easy. Sometimes the screen gets so chaotic my eyes lose track of where the player character is. Also I have a vague sense that using bombs in the game seems to be a bad thing or something, any general tips on bullet hell games or clarification on the use of bombs in HSoB for a newbie?

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Thanks for the touhou advice people, I am now capable of playing touhou on normal mode.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I am now playing Azure Reflections. If I understand correctly, I have to 1cc on normal without using any spell cards and complete break every boss to get the best ending, right?

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Leviathean posted:

I only played Azure for a small while, but I'm only aware about having to Complete Break each boss in order to access the final stage (against Remilia?). I forget if also getting a Complete Break on that boss matters in terms of an ending difference.
There shouldn't be a spell card restriction on you for getting complete breaks, just don't bomb during the opponent's spell cards since that's an automatic capture failure. Feel free to bomb their non-spell card attacks, or any part of the stage.

Thanks! I have now reached Flandre and she is rather difficult but I will prevail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Is that picture a Lost reference? I never watched that show but I knew people who did and they had art with a symbol like that.