Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«11 »
Which religion is the best?
Shintoism
Buddhism
Taoism
FEAR CLOWNPIECE
View Results
Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

There's a super special, super popular thing called spaghetti that I want to try!

Lipstick Apathy

El Burbo posted:

Ah, I got a package, courtesy of our thread's leather fedora!

It's great, thank you l.f.!

hi burbo, do you want a clownpiece charm I bought at youmacon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

There's a super special, super popular thing called spaghetti that I want to try!

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Cappy posted:

I haven't interacted with Touhou stuff since right before 13 released. Are the new Touhous cool?

That's all you need to know.

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Reimu being possible in smash makes 2018 / 2019 brighter imo

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

we'll hear about a new touhou game soon right

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

I love voting

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

satori is still my favorite character after seven years and I am pleased she still gets popularity by association with koishi

Also I have to apologize to Nages seven years ago ago I told him Yuyuko sucks but I was in fact incorrect

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Ayayayaya

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

All the toho girls are cute as heck god drat

kasen is also fuckin cool and I should reread this thing

Squiddycat fucked around with this message at Feb 14, 2019 around 15:17

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

I'm just waiting for ZUN to release the back catalogue on steam

Unless he gave up on the idea

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

I feel bad that I never play as Marisa in the games

she's too fast

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

i've heard a rumor that they're adding none other than mima, to smash bros

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Kasen is my friend

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Hey do any of you guys still play Hisoutensoku or maybe one of the newer fighting games?

Hit me up on discord if ya do. (voltcatfish#8298)

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

a cartoon duck posted:

Unfortunately AoCF is basically impossible to play if you're not within the timezone +/-1, but word is that TasoFro is planning to test out a new patch this week so who knows, maybe in the months since the last patch they figured out this whole netplay thing.

I mean Hisou wasn't the most stable thing in the world neither

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

well that's a darn shame

also hi duck how ya been

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

What is Mima like I've never actually played as her

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

drat she has a cool hat

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

L-O-N posted:

So who are the 2 fairies in the back on the last page? Just some randos?

they're both me

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

shoutouts to satori, a pure youkai

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Also, she has the most fun spellcards in the series probably

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

a cartoon duck posted:

most of them aren't even hers to begin with

duck she took em and made em better

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

there's too many good songs in touhou to pick just ten

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Isn't Palutena already in smash

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

the characters look more stoned than usual for a new touhou

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Youmu is about to rise to the top of the yearly popularity poll again

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Finally played Touhou 17's demo

Rad title screen music, and hearing UFO sound effects again warms my old heart

Also move over Clownpiece and make way for Chickenlady

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Youmu is pure

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Could we please get the fighting game released on Switch please

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Absolutely. I would buy ten copies just to revisit the adventures of those three dorks and their mascot Piece

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

LOLK has amazing music, particularly beautiful spellcards, and clownpiece

if it wasn't so goddamn ed hard it might be my favorite

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

lets hang out posted:

anyone know where i can get the tool used in this video to jump to spell cards in 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOC1y_j-QEw

or any game without spell practice, really

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

lets hang out posted:

the one in that video looks like something this person made but i haven't had any luck finding it

well, you could ask him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiddycat
Jan 14, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

A heartwarming ending. I love Kasen.

Still feels weird both Forbidden Scrollery and this are over now...

«11 »