Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which religion is the best?
This poll is closed.
Shintoism 59 9.58%
Buddhism 77 12.50%
Taoism 66 10.71%
FEAR CLOWNPIECE 414 67.21%
Total: 616 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ExMortis
Feb 14, 2012

Let's RUNNING!! :ussr:
It's not like Steam doesn't exist in Japan, I ended up with a Japanese steam friend somehow and he's got all these other Japanese steam friends and holy poo poo does that nation eat up steam cards. Every Japanese steam profile I see is at least level 40. I don't think they have exclusives like China though (Dynasty Warriors/KOF13 until recently)

I'm not really into Touhou in general but I ended up listening to some of Kommisar's Gameboy arranges and that led to me finding the Nomico version of Bad Apple!! and it's rocking my world. I know the song is something like 4 years old and this kinda post probably happens all the time, but can anyone recommend some good arranges or soundtracks in general? I follow the doujin scene enough to know all it does now is pump out Touhou albums so I'm a little intimidated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExMortis
Feb 14, 2012

Let's RUNNING!! :ussr:

BlitzBlast posted:

Sorry to answer your question with a question, but could you be a little more specific? Touhou arranges cover a lot of different genres, so just asking for good ones is going to get you a landslide of random stuff. If you have a preferred genre, that'd really help us narrow it down.

Yeah I know. My bad. From the post you can glean I like chiptunes (I have access to the original, what, 4 games' soundtracks? in Hoot but I'm not really familiar with them). What's this nomico Bad Apple!! mix, trance? I dunno, just exceptionally tight stuff. I don't like Vocaloid (cue someone telling me Bad Apple!! was vocaloid).

I dug Marisa Stole the Precious Thing in its time but I don't want that kind of excessive beat. Chiptunes, strongly melodic electronic, or real instruments like geetar/sax/violin etc, not so much symphonic.