Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which religion is the best?
This poll is closed.
Shintoism 59 9.58%
Buddhism 77 12.50%
Taoism 66 10.71%
FEAR CLOWNPIECE 414 67.21%
Total: 616 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Leveling
Oct 30, 2012
I just noticed there is a small effect on the stage 1 boss' tail so it looks like it is underwater.
And that this effect his dropped when she is using a spellcard.

The best part is that it is written in her profile than she is gaining power while she is underwater, but use her spellcard out of water. Zun logic. :v:

Suaimhneas posted:

Also I don't think it's true that this game is gimmickless, there's an interesting thing going on where you get higher score multipliers if you wait for more items to be on screen before going up to autocollect them. Also a bomb piece or a life piece depending on the size of the bonus - I think? It seems to always be a life piece for a x2.0 bonus, but I sometimes get them from smaller bonuses too.
If I got it right, it works exactly like that:

Each time you capture a boss' attack, or autocollect enough items, you get a normal drop. Every fifth normal drop is a life piece, the four others are bomb pieces.
If you autocollect enough items so you get a x2.0 bonus, you get a life piece instead of the normal drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU