Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which religion is the best?
This poll is closed.
Shintoism 59 9.58%
Buddhism 77 12.50%
Taoism 66 10.71%
FEAR CLOWNPIECE 414 67.21%
Total: 616 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

a busted-up mailbox
Dec 14, 2012

Niel posted:

Oh, um, I'm new to the games, and I've been starting/fooling around with Imperishable Night (I tried Ten Desires, but it bothered me that I couldn't auto-collect the ghost-things) and I still haven't been able to 1CC Easy Mode. Does anyone have any general tips for someone just starting out?

Try not to panic and move blindly about all over the place; doing that is a great way to get yourself killed, and many attack patterns require far less movement than you would think. It's also important to know how to stream bullets and how to cross over the streams so that you don't get trapped in a corner for situations like these.

Touhou games can be heavy on memorization, and the familiar system of IN in particular means that knowing the proper sequence of actions to take can often be the difference between clearing out the screen easily and being trapped under a wall of bullets. If you have trouble with something, it's often a good idea to check out replays or online gameplay videos―a lot of seemingly complicated attack patterns are actually surprisingly simple once you know the tricks behind them.

a busted-up mailbox fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Sep 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU