Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which religion is the best?
This poll is closed.
Shintoism 59 9.58%
Buddhism 77 12.50%
Taoism 66 10.71%
FEAR CLOWNPIECE 414 67.21%
Total: 616 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:

Volt Catfish posted:

Hey nerds if you play these games and use a gamepad (lol), what gamepad do you all use?

I've used a PS2 controller for five years now but I'm sick of the drat thing forcing me to choose between either the d-pad or the analog stick. It's never allowed both which is really annoying when I need certain types of precision.
I just started using the Xbox 360 controller om PCB which for some reason doesn't recognise the d-pad and has some weird movement with the left stick. So uh, I guess don't use that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

KataraniSword posted:

I thought that "Apollo never went to the Moon" thing was entirely the reason that SSiB could even happen. Hasn't it already been in Gensokyo for like... years by now?

I thought it did, but it didn't get to the lunar capital and that Armstong and Aldrin were badasses that managed to convince the lunarians to allow them to put an american flag on their land.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

So the story is basically lunarians are assholes, hellpeople dress really weird and ZUN has been drinking a lot again.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Looks like Hectatia is trying to push her terrible clothes on to poor Clownpiece :ohdear:

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Flying is clearly cheating, she wanted to do this the all-natural way.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Gamerofthegame posted:

Wasn't that god drat tram introduced as a concept back in like, Hisoutensoku

Are you surprised building things take a long time in lazy Gensokyo?

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

AoCF would be the best game if we get to beat up the wakatsuki sisters as the final boss, which is probably too good to be true

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Do Jo'on and Shion get Wario and Waluigi as their alt colours?

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

Is that Seiran and Ringo in the first big group shot? Are they crashing in Gensokyo now too.

Yeah, they gotta find out who's best at making dango.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Gamerofthegame posted:

I can't believe Youmu is dead.

More dead?

Double dead.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

If you could ride around in a bowl all day, why would you ever get out?

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

quote:

Patient name: Chen
Summary: Visitor brought injured kitten to clinic, was incredibly distressed.
Treatment: Kitten's injury treated, bakeneko given head pat and assured that kitten would be okay.
Result: Kitten made full recovery.
:3:

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

No is kinda like Von (as I understand it anyway), so they could just have called her Akyu No Hieda, I think that'd make sense

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Now that her body is gone, we can confirm Reimu is dead right?

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Gimme new fairy game with final boss clownpiece and extra boss hectatia. Also let the fairies win against hell goddess hectatia.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Cool, hope your project works out. I've always imagined that Akyuu has two different voices, one for being the nice person so youkai doesn't mistrust her and the other for when she has to be the Child of Miare

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

What's the chance that Kasen wanted to find her arm because it was causing trouble and she needed to best her old oni-self up?

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

The comments from Mamizou and Kokoro are very cute :3:

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

worth it imo

I'm glad Kasen is just as cunning and treacherous as Suika and Yukari said she was. I thought she was gonna end up fighting her arm, but I'm glad we get superjerk Oni Kasen instead

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Syritta posted:

When was that? (I mean, I vaguely remember with Yukari, but)

I was paraphrasing/misremembering, neither outright said she is. Suika knew Kasen's just after her arm though.

This chapter also makes me wonder if we'll get to see the fourth Deva in the next game. Maybe that's the final boss and Oni Kasen is the extra boss?

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Clarste posted:

VFiS spoilers:

Okina is canon wheelchair user.

This makes me very happy. Finally we have smug on wheels.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Well that escalated quickly. Glad to see Seija showing up again though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Rectus posted:

Touhou 17 prediction: It's gonna turn out the animal spirits didn't affect the main characters personalities.

Wolf Reimu seems to act mostly like normal so you might be on to something...