Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which religion is the best?
This poll is closed.
Shintoism 59 9.58%
Buddhism 77 12.50%
Taoism 66 10.71%
FEAR CLOWNPIECE 414 67.21%
Total: 616 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Curses from all directions!
I wonder what sort of beer he had that left him with an unfortunate impression.

Someone please ask him to do official Momiji Inubashiri art sometime in the future. She's been in two games now and she still hasn't rated a picture yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

Does this imply the female:male Touhou ratio is different in Japan?

bahamut
Jan 5, 2004

leather fedora posted:

Comiket starts tomorrow. Hopefully I can survive day 1 so I can sell these buttons the next day.

https://twitter.com/NForza26/status/763689443148509184

So, if for any crazy reason you happen to have wound up with any leftover Inubashiri buttons after the fact, which I concede is incredibly slim since she's obviously the best button to go with, it would be my pleasure to somehow acquire one from you in spite of being several upon several thousands of kilometers away from where your buttons presumably are. She is, after all, the patron of my long-dormant RPG, and seemingly a tabletop designer/innovator in her own right. If there is an opportunity here, I would be remiss in not taking advantage of it.

Someday Momiji'll have an in-game portrait! I'm sure of it! (I am not sure of it.)