Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

lil baby anime posted:

Diversity. This comic has a decent sized cast of men and women of varying nationalities and ethnicities. I find this intriguing since it's rare to see certain races portrayed in Japanese media, and this is one comic that definitely sets a standard that others should aspire to.

I really hope this is a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

lil baby anime posted:

One question I did have about that fight was if the two roaches were an actual diving beetle and locust or just another new roach evolution? Don't answer if it's answered in a later chapter~[/spoiler]

Did you not read volume 1? It's made pretty clear that the roaches have stolen the abilities of the crew of Bugs2. The diving beetle guy must've been one of the crew that was killed before he showed off his power, but the locust guy was a main character.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

Haha, one character named Adolf is killing the "roaches" now? I remember when this got posted in some other thread long ago, it's hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Er, Adolf isn't exactly an uncommon German name.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Falken posted:

Is the chick who got her neck broken at the start going to have a comeback? The fact that her neck was broken so severely but she was still able to stop the main character from using his serum jab, and the fact that the focus kept going back to her body. Plus, one of the Roachmen tried to make off with her corpse. Perhaps roach DNA was part of her surgery?.

She's definitely dead, but I think the implication was the roaches were going to use her body as a silk factory. Probably how they made those nets.

• Locked thread