Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoB
Apr 30, 2009

davidHalestorm posted:

"compatibility", dude. It's mentioned a couple of times, whatever that means.

They even mentioned it like 3 times in the last batch of chapters, whats not to understand at this point .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
Apr 30, 2009

lil baby anime posted:

Finally getting around to reading through the newest volume

67kg (pre-pregnancy), tragedy, tragedy, F cup by russian standards. Terra formars still got it

Ignoring Japan's obsession with cup sizes, Japan does use different sizes than the US I guess. vv

"Dislikes: keyboards with small "enter" keys
drat straight

KoB
Apr 30, 2009

Volume 10 is out and, uh, that sure was way more sexist than usual. Which is saying something.

KoB
Apr 30, 2009

Literally The Worst posted:

Display-None just dropped volume ten and oh my god people you need to read this.

: The Manga.

KoB
Apr 30, 2009

His family has bred for centuries to be the perfect human, etc etc.

KoB
Apr 30, 2009

Brought To You By posted:

Honestly, at this point I'm actually invested in the characters and the conflict. Granted I read ahead through raws and the series is going to get a little silly but hey, right now everything is great.

Uh, did you miss the part with the ~ultimate human~ being too manly and sexy for the ladies?

KoB
Apr 30, 2009

Why is Hiruma one of the 4 important dudes? I thought he was just a regular bugsuperman.

KoB
Apr 30, 2009

Mr. Fowl posted:

This looks so dumb that I want to start reading again.

Bug Jesus and His Apostles have arrived on the scene and it is so dumb in the best way.

I guess theyre gonna have to recall the bug dudes from Mars to fight them or some poo poo? I dont know man.

KoB
Apr 30, 2009

They announced that Crabdad is getting his own spinoff manga.

KoB
Apr 30, 2009

I dont understand why Joseph went badguy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
Apr 30, 2009

Hes persecuted even though hes magical and perfect and beautiful and rich and influential?

• Locked thread