Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Biology made fun~ (With ultra violence)

It says something about a series' unwillingness to pull punches when you believe that the fakeout in which the Russian team was easily wiped out as something real. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GANTZ due to similar looking artstyles and people you'd expect to survive getting goddamn brutalized. Attack on Titan as well on the latter one.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

adrammalech posted:

the mantis shrimp man who can see absolutely everything inside thirty miles and can chop in half a dozen roaches at Mach 15

You sure won't get disappointed! He got a bit roughed up but GODDAMN THAT LAST PUNCH

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

:siren: Seventh Volume is up! :siren:

Oooh poo poo now things will get to human x human x roaches!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I was more surprised that the fatass that survived alongside hornetman became the loving Prime Minister of Japan somehow. And he's enough of a political genius to have foreseen China's shenanigans.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

.Clash posted:

Whos excited? :allears:

Goddamn I just hope that they get a late night slot (or at least an uncensored BD) for all the carnage :allears:.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Terra-ForMars/Vol-008-Ch-064--MARS--DAY-AT-019-APR-?id=191374

New volume has been scanlated. It's like Bugfights but with real people!

e:

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Mar 26, 2014

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

trucutru posted:

It's complete trash

I disagree, friend.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Are the BD episodes out yet I want to marathon the uncensored ones only.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mikeycp posted:

I can't think of anyone better than Miike to make that glorious movie happen.

:worship:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

:hellyeah:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Tenzarin posted:

Did anyone read some of the latest chapters, where the skunk girl farts onto the wolf guy TO EXPLODE HIS HEAD. I will link an image of it when I get home.

It doesn't explode his head, his brain just percieves such because he has super smell senses and skunk chemicals overloaded the gently caress out of him. Badass still.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmao the Roaches are being led by Roach Jesus and hijacked a ship to Earth. poo poo'S GONNA DOWN

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Michelle is loving epic

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ASIMOV FTW

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

KoB posted:

They announced that Crabdad is getting his own spinoff manga.

Oh hell yes.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Chocobo posted:

So I just watched the first four episodes of the Terra ForMars anime on a whim...

Death everywhere. A bunch of the cast I thought would be central to the plot just get iced outright. Reminds me a lot of the early chapters/episodes of Knights of Sidonia.

Is it worth watching the entire thing? Surely they can't keep up this pace.

Is it uncensored because the gore being blacked out put me off. Also the kill train never ends bwahaha

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

The manga is uncensored and incredibly badass.

This

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'll just read the spanish scanlations then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Scanlators should be exterminated

• Locked thread