Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
Really, the only part of this game that I really remember is the freaking tower.

And I still have nightmares about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
I do love that this game gives you a different ending for winning the requisite unwinnable fight. Much better than the mystical cutscene powers that the enemies use in other games, even if it does wind up cutting the game a little short.

Granted, with the amount of grinding you'd have to do to kill Leon legit, you'd probably have a similar count on your game clock compared to playing the full game.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

Keep Mary and Philia.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

Started replaying this game recently.

And got stuck for about two hours at this dungeon because I forgot about its gimmick.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

Malwarebytes and an Avast boot-time scan should clear that right up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

And then the world was saved forever and there's no more game after this.

Nope. The plot isn't just now starting or anything silly like that.

• Locked thread