Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
This series is pretty cool because it's basically Japanese X-Men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Is that dark haired guy they always show on the cover supposed to be Imamura?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Mary Annette posted:

If you're talking about this cover, that's Hiro-kun, Fujieda's crush/stalkee.
Oh that guy. Why do they keep showing him in front on the cover? He hasn't been around since the beginning.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Einander posted:

In terms of undiscussed stuff I read... I'd recommend Yamada and the Seven Witches. It's the second serialization of the creator of Yankee-kun to Megane-Chan and centers around the eponymous characters, all of whom have special powers that activate when they kiss another person. Admittedly the last part of the premise is a bit dumb (why a kiss?), but the story is all about finding the other Witches, working out how their powers work, and using those powers to solve problems. Characters are generally pretty intelligent, even the "dumb delinquent" main character, and it's scanlated in a way that gives most of the major characters distinct voices. It's one of the better weeklies.
How long does it take before it gets to the Witches? I thought this was going to be like Tokyo ESP...

e: actually now I miss Mx0 - a guy with no magic ends up in a magic school and has to bluff his way through various problems that crop up. It reached 99 chapters before being cut short due to lack of interest overseas.

Jackard fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Mar 29, 2013

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

What the hell, whalecat. :suspense:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

Have you ever wondered what Thomas Edison would be like if he was reincarnated in the body of a Japanese schoolgirl? Because apparently that's what the latest Shonen Jump serial is about.
Wow what is this garbage.

SpazmasterX posted:

This is the same publication that cancelled Mx0
:negative: