Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Never stop being crazy Gamble Fish. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
My schools used U and E for the lowest grade. F was reserved for too few days to properly grade or something.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Mulderman posted:

Holy poo poo Kirisu absolutely DESTROYED the last WNL poll.

Jesus. I thought Kumagawa was crazy high.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

chumbler posted:

Nearly 5 times as many as the second place character. Sensei ending confirmed.

56% of the total votes cast.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
You'd think a guy who's power boils down to he always wins would be boring but no.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
drat if it isn't satisfying watching John smash the arrogant shitheels into paste.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Angry Lobster posted:

The only way to win the Death Note game is not to play, just look at not-Trump there, he survived because he's a scumbag and a coward.

I think you mean a saint who would never use a Death Note even when it is absolutely, 100% in his possession.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I know nobody else reads it but i'm really enjoying this final Haikyuu arc. Getting to see a match after everyone's gone pro is very cool.

Also, what's happened with Zipman? Like a week or two ago everyone was loving it but now it feels like people are just waiting for it to end.

It suddenly feels like it got a cancellation notice so it's rushing to an end without any weight to things.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
The greatest plot twist Fairy Tail ever did.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Oh, cool, Friday update.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Electric Phantasm posted:

It was only Naruto that did that and it was like the only good part of the Kaguya fight.

The forums being down for that moment was terrible.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Ehhhhh this could always be another death fakeout.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
You keep thinking Kyle can't go any further.

Then he does.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Brought To You By posted:

Kumagawa just crushing it in every poll after his reveal was heartwarming. I think at one point he had like 3x the number of votes compared to 2nd place.

https://imgur.com/a/53jOep9

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
I read the horny mag for the articles.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

RareAcumen posted:

So I've been reading a kinda old-ish one.

Diamond Delinquent/ Kongoh Banchou has been a pretty fun Fist of the North Star but in High School manga. Remembered a screen cap of someone wandering into a house holding either a car or motorcycle and so I went looking for it.

:psyduck: I just randomly decided to go read a few chapters earlier and was surprised it got an ENG name.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

kishi openly admitted that he wrote himself into a corner by making madara too strong. but even the surprise alien attack had its upside, what with her being highly vulnerable to sexy no jutsu.

God the forums being down when that chapter hit was such a bummer.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Elfface posted:

You missed the most bizarre one, from the article linked earlier.

Has Roboco taught people nothing.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
God drat did Witch Watch have me cackling like a loon.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Darth TNT posted:

Just going to point out that the new mangaplus website has view counts for chapters(?). At leas there are view counts and for some impossible reason Kagurabachi’s views are near Jujutsu as in 4 times that of Sakamoto.
I wonder how accurate those are.

It feels like some sort of meme viewing because it's even cropped up in some youtube channels I watch without them even knowing what it's going on about.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Witch Watch: I laughed at the Ultimate Spell of Use Gun.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Sakamoto: All the weapons stuck in the body are Nagumo's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Sakamoto Days: Yesssssssssssssssss.