Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

Datenshi Gakuen Debipara is a manga with an incredibly generic premise. However, it is actually a comedy and not a shounen fighting manga like the description would suggest. It is actually hilarious, even.
http://mangafox.me/manga/datenshi_gakuen_debipara/

Feels like a parody of Persona or YuGiOh without actually saying it. Interesting so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009
Somehow the insane policewoman Kiruko manga gained enough of a cult following that it rose from the dead in a different magazine! Here's the first chapter.

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009
Another insane policewoman Kiruko chapter (with less Kiruko).

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009

Sindai posted:

Remember Tokyo ESP? http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Tokyo-ESP/Vol-007-Ch-030--Charming-After-School-Bomber

Apparently since part 1 ended Rinka became a fighting game character. And beat up Blanka.

I was going to say that guy on the left looked a lot like Jack Cayman from Anarchy Reigns too.

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009
Stumbled over Mahou Shoujo Ore, and I guess the title should've given me a hint as to where this manga was going.

That's not even the greatest page in this chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

Hey

So

grenades in the mouth, a real bad way to go!!!

There was no body found, so I'm sure she'll turn out to have survived after being teleported or cloned or some other excuse later on.