Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
The rumors are flying that Kiruko is going to be ending in WSJ Issue #22/23 and that Medaka Box will be ending in #24. Allegedly a new manga by Ohba/Obata (Death Note, Bakuman) will be coming out to replace one or both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

jonjonaug posted:

Didn't someone post earlier that it was getting canceled?

It was a rumor that apparently wasn't accurate, but I've been hearing more rumors from other sources that its still getting cancelled. Yeah, I know.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

UQ Holder by Akamatsu has been released by Mangastream. The first 10 pages or so confirm its a direct Negima sequel set a few generations in the future. Its going to have to work hard as gently caress to make up for the fact that the Negima's entire final arc which would have explained the storyline was literally resolved off-screen.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Jose posted:

fairy tail 2 and erza is the villain maybe

Assuming she's even a villain, she'll be the villain for like 20 chapters before turning into a member of the Adventurer's Guild. I hope the guild is also named "Eden Zero."

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Nino is trash tier.

He’s probably like one event from getting the entire set of Quints. He’s already at 3 of 5. And one of them is dumb.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Tier list, corrected:

1. Miku
2-5: Trash-tier quints

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Black Clover is the parts of Fairy Tail/Eden’s Zero that are good without all the constant tits and rear end.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Ibblebibble posted:

As a Rizu fan I can only decry the recent Fumino focus, but she's second best dammit :negative:

I mean the problem is that Fumino is the only one that comes off as an actual rounded character capable of having an meaningful conversation with Yuiga to the point it would make no sense if someone else ended up with him.

It’s the author’s fault for wasting so much of Rizu’s panel time on boob gags and such.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Nagatoro-san

I mean, I guess Senpai sort-of had a spine there, but he would have had to actually kiss her to get actual credit.

The Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead Or Love

Oakley drank the potion because she was thirsty. *cough*

Also lol @ the snake oil salesman being almost exactly Nigel West Dickens.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Why is there a manga about a perverted Michaelangelo's David as a Japanese high schooler trying to hook up with Botticeli's The Birth of Venus

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

I liked how the last arc made no sense and just turned into Cool New Powers showcase. I still laugh about “in the future they all get married the end” like it’s Harry Potter or some poo poo.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Yeah, the video having the exact answers needed to support Fumino and wake up the dad was a bit on-the-nose and convenient, but it was cute and the name of the star moment really hit me so I'm willing to forgive it.

I liked the dad's issues too. Obviously shame isn't a good enough reason to ignore or harass your daughter about her dreams, but I like that they didn't just brush it over or pretend it didn't happen. They can just start moving forward now.

That bit with Nariyuki and Fumino on the bench though, woof. He's had plenty of dense moments up until now, but if he managed to get through that without figuring out or feeling anything at all, then he is truly beyond help. Fumino is best, wake up sheeple

I think he has some totally cockamamie reason why he didn’t want to hook up with any of the girls.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai makes me laugh every time.

The world will be afflicted with muscle pain.

Also Aharen showing up as an absolute unit.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

The entire plot is resolved with Kogarashi throwing a single punch yet again. I mean, I guess I appreciate the fact that these power level antics are generally resolved in a single panel but it's a bit too on-the-nose with One Punch Man, innit?

In any case, you could say Kogarashi has a new harem member but she was always in the harem. The real harem he got was probably the entire Ninja Village since it's apparently populated entirely by cute girls.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Paracelsus posted:

PV has a criminal lack of Mafuyu.

She's basically just the designated fanservice character though. I can't really remember the last time Ogata did basically anything other than fanservice either, though, and she's basically a main character.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Nagatoro

Chadpai strikes again - he not only stole the entire group of popular girls from the cool guys, he's adding girls he doesn't even know

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Sindai posted:

upgraded his teasing foursome to a fivesome, does this utter stallion have no limits

The only named person in that entire group (the entire series, even) is Nagatoro.

Also, technically this girl isn't new, she is in the first chapter, she just stopped appearing until now for whatever reason.

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Dec 4, 2018

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Nagatoro's rear end in a top hat friends trolling her while she tries to troll the main dude is the best part of that series.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Darth TNT posted:

I think I'm getting a whiplash from we can't study
Also Ogata fans Rejoice!

seemed like the story was going to just move past the confession from Uruka, but now it seems like it may have hit a nerve on Nariyuki.

I dunno, this guy is textbook dense.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

It's just a trope. I don't think they actually think that, but anime high school students think that whenever it's plot-convenient.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

I guess it's technically seinen, but Gyaru and Dinosaur is amusing me by how derpy as gently caress this dinosaur is

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Nagatoro is back to bless Senpai with her noodly appendages.

I kinda had figured the author had noticed the straight up teasing/bullying chapters are already played out, which is why the friends started getting a bigger push. But nope, she's just loving with him and blushing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

More people should read Aharen-san for their weekly quotient of lovable idiots.