Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I didn't get a chance to read Spy Family yet but there's another new manga with two chapters so far on Manga Plus called HEART GEAR that I liked. I took some screenshots of pages
https://twitter.com/Boco_T/status/1118516477613752320

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Mulderman posted:

Yep Ne0lation just had it's last chapter. Just a "the end" at the final page no mention of to be continued.
At these time I miss the little author comments they used to post at the end of the magazine.
They still post them: https://www.viz.com/blog/tagged/1806/author-comments

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

super-redguy posted:

Have you checked out Act-Age?
Act Age is still missing chapters 7-45

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
finally, a Shonen Jump series about teens battling demons

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I thought the Planetes premise of Monster #8 was very interesting but it's obviously going to change immediately into being about fighting the monsters and I don't know how long I'll really stick around for that. But at least I got to read one good chapter.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Chapter 6 of Monster #8 came out in Manga PLUS today, and chapter 7 gets loaded tomorrow but I went ahead and un-favorited because it has already become so incredibly generic.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
But make sure you subscribe to the Shonen Jump app to read Rurouni Kenshin and Toriko!

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I like the new comic where they’re all in high school

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Shout out to the Monster Hunter manga Hiro Mashima made where he insisted on making up his own lovely monster instead of using one of the dozens of already great monsters in the series

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
The new MangaPlus detective series Ron Kamonohashi: Deranged Detective has quite a good first chapter.
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100119

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Reminder that the author of Toriko/Build King’s “schtick” is being convicted of paying a 16-year-old for sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I liked the first chapter of the baseball comic a lot