Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
So I guess the teenage Dokurou is Dokurou's real body then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I really don't understand how Dokuro's orb plan even worked but whatever.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
So this is how Tenri falls in love with Keima right?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

chumbler posted:

I would have agreed with you until Kaori went flying way past batshit crazy town and turned into perhaps the biggest threat to Keima so far.

He's still seducing a 12(?) year old girl though.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Well that was unexpected.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Aren't Shiori and Kanon the most popular characters besides Haqua?

EDIT: I think this poll is legit since it came from RedhawkScans but the numbers seem a bit low for an official poll.

3rd Popularity Poll posted:

Ranks 20 to 16:
20: Jun Nagase (18 votes)
18: Sumire Uemoto and Nanaka Haibara (21 votes)
17: Mio Aoyama (26 votes)
16: Minerva (28 votes)

Ranks 15 to 11:
15: Kusunoki Kasuga (35 votes)
14: Apollo (36 votes)
13: Minami Ikoma (51 votes)
12: Yui Goidou (57 votes)
11: Diana (83 votes)

Now for the top 10:
10: Tsukiyo Kujou (85 votes)
9: Trap Keima (90 votes, including 6 votes for the past arc version)
8: Chihiro Kosaka (114 votes)
6: Elsea de Lute Irma (176 votes, including 2 votes for the child version in the OVA)
6: Tenri Ayukawa (176 votes, including 4 votes for the past arc version)
5: Shiori Shiomiya (199 votes)
4: Ayumi Takahara (200 votes)
3: Keima Katsuragi (201 votes, including 4 votes for the past arc version and 2 votes for the body-swapped version)
2: Haqua du Lot Herminium (221 votes)
1: Kanon Nakagawa (230 votes, including 2 votes for the child version in the OVA)

RatHat fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Feb 24, 2014

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Guys it's not that complicated. Elsie was an ancient weapon or something that kept getting awakened for wars. Dokurou reincarnated her as a kid somehow and sent her to Keima(and thus the goddesses) to protect her. How she was protected in the 100 or so years she was in school I dunno. What the gently caress happened in this chapter I dunno. It's dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I might've missed the explanation, but what ever happened to the new girl in the past? The one that was the grand-daughter of the grandpa who set up the field trip.

• Locked thread