Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Eggplant Wizard posted:

Basically an affront to the actual sacred institution of the sandwich and likely to cause immorality and breadless sandwiches in the near future.

How would you say that compares to the terror that is the lettuce wrap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Shine posted:

Who is working out today and what are you doing?

I just got back actually. Today was cardio day.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Shine posted:

You're dead to me.

It was three hours of hitting a speed bag and jump roping though!

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Illegibly Eligible posted:

No. Jujubes are the devil's version of Dots.

No, the all-black Dots are worse.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

NienNunb posted:

Well you sold me pretty well. I just bought Live at the Harlem Square Club, and I really like it so far.

What's everyone's pyf live albums? Mine is Bruce Springsteen's "Live/1975-85". My favorite versions of Nebraska, Fourth of July Asbury Park, and Rosalita are from that album. Go check it out.

Queen Rock Montreal is pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

As for gently caress-balls-amazing, Elton John is like 700 years old and his live performance voice is just as beautiful as the studio track. A+ would see again.

I came away with the same feeling when I saw Judas Priest. Halford's been singing forever and holy poo poo he still sounds amazing.

On the 'decent musicians with killer live shows' front I saw Rammstein last year. They have a really tight sound I wasn't expecting to hear live.

• Locked thread