Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Urdnot Fire posted:

Ice cream sandwiches are a wonderful fusion of Oreos and (frozen) milk. Truly the most complete snack food item since Payday bars.

Klondike even makes an Oreo brand ice cream sandwich: http://www.klondikebar.com/#Sandwiches&p=sandwich_Oreo_sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Meat and or cheese between bread is a sandwich.

Meat and or cheese between pastries (i.e. a Luther or a McGriddle) is technically a pie.

I think any type of filling would do, such as a tuna sandwich, a mayonnaise sandwich, or an egg salad sandwich, but bread is definitely required.

On a different note, what's the difference between a chicken ballotine and a chicken galantine?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Yonic Symbolism posted:

Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart

The magic is the music and the music's in me.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Gin is a good beverage, but the smell is incredible. It smells so clean. I wish everything just smelled like gin.

Also, the perfect martini:

"Five parts gin and a quick glance at a Vermouth bottle." - Alfred Hitchcock

I like to coat the ice with vermouth and then pour it out before the gin goes in. Martinis are great. They are one of the only drinks that taste stronger as you drink it.
(I also drink a lot of scotch and bourbon.)

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I often like to get those little pickled onions and make gibsons.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Twizzlers don't really taste like anything.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

How do the Tommies pronounce hiccup/hiccough?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Illegibly Eligible posted:

Can someone tell me about coolness? What makes someone cool? How about too cool? Does being too cool for school automatically preclude one from seeking education?

Please include legit credentials when answering - not looking for poser dorks trying to jealously contaminate the cool pool.

This is cool:

This is not:

See the difference?

Smoking makes you cool.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

I grilled a steak for lunch today and sat outside and ate it. Then I went inside because my fatass neighbor and her friends all went to tan and it started smelling like baking ham. Advise.

Broil steaks from now on. The cooking from the top not only keeps you away from fatass neighbors, but also helps the juices reabsorb into the meat.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

My old man just sold the truck that I used to learn to drive a manual. It's an '84 Ford F-250. I think that was the first model year to feature a hydraulic clutch. That thing was a real bitch to drive. The first time I drove a manual car, I was suprised how forgiving the clutch was, being used to jumping the clutch all the time.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

The only thing that I don't really like pickled are cucumbers. I love eggs and pigs feet and mushrooms and olives and sauerkraut, but never regular pickles. I don't particularly care for non-pickled cucumbers either, so that may be it.

e: I also just Googled "denver airport art" and it loving rocks. My local airport took down its art so it could put up more advertising. :(

BgRdMchne has a new favorite as of 00:27 on Aug 28, 2013

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

In some pussy is the place to be.
Always loving is the life for me.
Spread them legs. Open far and wide.
gently caress that poo poo. Just let me put my dick inside.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

SybilVimes posted:

Huh? Cougars (american puma) are about as far from extinct as any large predator can be in north america, we used to see them all the time when I lived in NY (as long as you don't threaten them, they rarely attack humans). AFAIK they're doing better than the bears are, and no-one is saying they're 'near extinct'

Yeah. In general they are doing fine. I think they're listed as a least concerned species. Several sub-species, such as the Florida panther, are endangered, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Ruddha posted:

R.I.P brother jonathan, tried to get a hand job while doing sex tourism in africa, and then died.

Wasn't he hit by a train?

• Locked thread