Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What's the scientific name for the crunchy stuff between the vanilla ice cream and the chocolate ice cream in an ice cream cake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Would a McGriddle be considered a sandwich, or any other breakfast sandwich substituting bread for a biscuit?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This thread was tailor made for Dagwood.

EDITED: Just in case pictures with text are a no-go.

NienNunb has a new favorite as of 05:32 on Mar 29, 2013

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

mysterious frankie posted:

What's everyone's favorite episode of This American Life? I like the one about summer camp and also the one where Ira Glass opens by singing a song about how he wants to put on a good show.

I've only been listening for about a year now, but I really liked both Middle School and Red State/Blue State.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Inevitable posted:

Which is the best mario game?

Main series? Mario 64. Spin-offs? Mario Kart: Double Dash.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hey, lunch boxes are pretty cool. What kind of lunch boxes did everyone have in school?

I had this bad boy back in kindergarten, except without the kick rear end thermos. I left it on the bus one day, and had to make do with just juice boxes from then on.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

tbp posted:

I don't give a rats rear end about lunch boxes, but I understand, if you do.

Yeah, well, Donkey Kong Country 3 > 2

:colbert:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I've been pooping nothing but blood and corn since 2005.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Baileys and lime juice, for those who like to chew their alcohol.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My cat likes to lick the windows and massage my backpack.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I was never huge on beef, but I love the gently caress out of a good chicken sandwich.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

This happened to me, but the relative was my mom and the song was "Like a Surgeon" because of the song it was a parody of. Ironically I am gay now and love Madonna so whatever she hoped to teach me by dissing that song didn't work. Good thing I didn't let her listen to "Jerry Springer." :twisted:

Why can't parents just like "Weird Al" is what I'm saying.

I'm lucky, just the other week my dad asked me to make him a mix CD for his car with just Weird Al songs. Best father/son moment we've ever shared.

Post your favorite Al songs ITT:

One More Minuet

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

tbp posted:

I'm so mad today

Why don't you wind down and play some Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

DoctorWhat posted:

IT'S DIDDY'S KONG QUEST YOU WORTHLESS SCHLUBB!

sorry haha it just makes me so mad

lol whatever DKC 3 is better anyway.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Okay okay, technically speaking DKC 2 was the better game. But as a kid I preferred 3. And I still think the Pacific North West is a cool location for a game.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

omnibobb posted:

I'm at the gym and I'm a big fat baby and I don't know what to do. Oh god help.

Do squat thrusts and summersaults. Then go home and eat a whole lot of undercooked red meat.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Yonic Symbolism posted:

I personally think Yoshi's Island is a better game than Diddy's Kong's Quest's

This right here is a very correct post.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

tbp posted:

Cuz it's really unfunny when people misspell words for humor, if I'm being honest.

Why don't you calm down and pette a catte, good sir.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

VarrosAnon posted:

Speaking of lunch, would a monte cristo be considered a sandwich?

No, but it would be considered a closed-face pizza.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I ate cheesecake in the bathtub tonight while listening to myself cry.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mario Party, 4 players, 100 turns, you can't leave the couch

For even more drunken fun, change it to Wario Party. It's Mario Party, just with the rules explanations for each minigame turned off.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Francostein posted:

I'd rather talk to girls at a party.

Hahahaha, that was a good rib. Consider my chops thoroughly busted.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The only bar I've ever been near is a crowbar.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Yonic Symbolism posted:

Sometimes I eat an entire bag of cherry twizzler nibbles, I cannot stop myself after eating one or two, and then I get kind of sick from having all that sugar at once. Sometimes I just really want them even though I know that's going to happen.

Does this count as a drug experience. Am I cool now.

I always think I like Twizzlers. Then I eat one and realize I don't actually like Twizzlers.

Gummy Bears 4 lyfe.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Illegibly Eligible posted:

Check out this guy paying for poo poo movies.

I don't sneak - I put gin & mixer fixings on my coffee table, hook up my HD projector, and stream movies for free over the internet while snacking on homemade surf 'n turf. That said I don't get the whole theater experience of people obscuring my vision, not turning off their cell phones, not being able to pause things if I have to pee, sticky floors, uncomfortable seating... I may be missing out on a critical aspect of what makes going out to the movies such an appealing endeavor as I haven't gone in like 5 years.

I've always found that it's the shared social experience that I like about seeing a movie in the theaters. I'm not sure how to describe it, but there's a certain feel to experiencing a good movie with a packed theater that's just fun.

That and it gives me an excuse to buy Snow Caps.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

paragon1 posted:

Butter is good.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

tbp posted:

Your mom is awfully talented haha

I don't follow.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My cat likes to sleep in the windowsill all day. Sometimes I'll try to get her attention, but the most I'll ever get is a passing glance before she falls back asleep.

She also likes to lick the window and massage my backpack.

My cat is p. chill.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Totes is a fun word.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Can someone tell me about coolness? What makes someone cool? How about too cool? Does being too cool for school automatically preclude one from seeking education?

Please include legit credentials when answering - not looking for poser dorks trying to jealously contaminate the cool pool.

This kid in my second grade class took a poo poo in his coat cubby and he was pretty cool. Food for thought.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cool:

Uncool:

The secret is Zip Zop Zoobity Bop.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

toanoradian posted:

I hate derails. Can we talk about something everyone agrees with?

Look at this philistine who doesn't exclusively wipe with old copies of Readers Digest. :smug:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Take a broomstick, bang it on the ceiling, and tell those drat punk kids to turn down their rock and roll music.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I never watched Power Rangers as a kid. I was raised in a Big Bad Beetleborgs house. :colbert:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Are Bitcoins just a lame and worthless as I imagine they are? Like, what do you do with them? Are they like Chuck E. Cheese tokens?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Francostein posted:

The problem with other currencies is that they don't give the same feeling of satisfaction when being crammed into the human anus like bitcoins do.

The Susan B. Anthony dollar begs to differ.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A few of the suits glared disapprovingly in my direction, but since my shirt had SKULLS on it they were too intimidated to say anything.

Yeah okay buddy, everyone knows the only outfit that truly strikes fear into the hearts of men is the bowling shirt WITH flames.

Would you gently caress with Guy Fieri? Didn't think so.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My favorite fish is dolphin.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I have a half empty bottle of Yoohoo fermenting in the back of my fridge. Where does that put me on the beverages vs. coitus scale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My least favorite bodily ailment is this nasty suburn on my shoulders. I go to the beach for the first time since Hurricane Sandy happened, and I put on the wrong kind of sunscreen. I know the aloe vera is working, but it still sucks.

• Locked thread