Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
You guys are doing BOTH versions of Mario's Time Machine right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Kytrarewn posted:

What are the odds on these guys finishing Galaxy 1 before Mico?

Well on the one hand, I'm incredibly lazy. On the other hand, Kyle and Keith are content producing machines but they have alot of ground to cover.

On the third hand I have like 15 stars left.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

kalonZombie posted:

It's also a clever explanation as why Bowser always survives being thrown into lava every level. When you kill him he turns into a different enemy in every castle except castle 8. It's because he's enchanted some of his minions to have his likeness (bowser dabbled into a lot of sorcery back in the old days).

Coincidentally this is the entire plot of Super Mario 3D Land

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Is the fact that the video has no sound some kind of werid meta-commentary on the state of lets plays

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Tunicate posted:

Pokecapn et al. did a good enough job that I don't really see a gaping lack of sonic 2006.

No one should have to finish Sonic 06. It is a special kind of hell that should be avoided at all costs.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

The T posted:

This sounds like something that would be easier to do in an automated way (stretching either the video or the audio depending on which is off) instead of trying to do it manually.

Not if you're capture card is dumb as hell like mine is and desyncs at an inconsistent rate.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
I would love to have a dog. Except I'm kind of allergic to alot of kinds. My grandfather had two golden retrievers and any time we would visit I would be completely unable to breathe.

So instead I have settled for cats and my cats are the best so whatever it all worked out.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
I have built up a tolerance to benadryl

Also nearly every over the counter sleep aid is just Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, which is benadryl.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

bottles and cans posted:

re: Sleep aids; Melatonin works great. It's usually with the dietary supplements.

Melatonin gives me the worst leg cramps I've ever experienced in my entire life.

And that was cutting a tablet in half. If I were to take the whole thing I'd be in trouble.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
We haven't gotten to Hotel Mario yet no spoilers about the number of dogs involved please!

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

ProfessorBooty posted:

I had a game called 'Freedom Force', it was kind of like Operation Wolf (with terrorists) only with the light gun, and drat was that game hard. I never beat it even when I cheated and held the gun to the screen. Come to think of it, are there any light gun games, other than Duck Hunt, that aren't complete bullshit?

edit: I also had a power pad! I spent an entire evening once defeating all the AI opponents in World Class Track Meet, legitimately (not pounding hands on the pad).

I was about to yell at you being all what the gently caress are you talking about Freedom Force doesn't have a lightgun, then I googled it and learned that there was a Freedom Force on the NES.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
You should play Not Tetris.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Honestly I'm cool with it either way. I can understand your concern though it felt like it took forever to get from SMB3 to SMW because of all the side games being lumped together like that but ultimately it wasn't that big a deal.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Even the Faceguy and Wogturt Super Mario Sunshine run had no business being 100 percent.

Well okay except for Wogturt reading out loud the horribly written GameFAQ about Blue Coin locations.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Wow I do not remember mario teaches typing sounding so horrid.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
I was laughing so hard I was actually crying I cant even deal with it.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
I basically lost my poo poo at this:

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Well just because your interests lie in one place doesn't mean you vote that way.

My mom votes for presidents based on which of them has the cuter dog.

No I'm not joking.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Glenn_Beckett posted:

Not to be prying, but aren't you gay? Shouldn't she maybe vote for the guy who literally gives one single solid poo poo about you? Like if you're gonna care about one thing...

Ive never come out to my parents. I don't plan to until have a boyfriend I can introduce.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Oh yeah? Well I don't think we're fetishizing feet ENOUGH in this thread.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Dresh posted:

That and also their attempt at Aquatic Mine in Sonic Adventure 2. But yeah, that's half the fun of watching these.

To be fair Aquatic Mine loving sucks.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
If we're on a Prog Rock tangent I'll just say I'm a huge Porcupine Tree fan.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
I rented SMRPG as a kid, was never able to get past the first star fragment.

The cart we got from blockbuster had a save at the end of the game and whoo boy I couldn't win that final boss fight either.

It probably wasn't until high school that I actually replayed it and got to the end (in "Business Information" class which was just like "THIS IS MICROSOFT EXCEL YOU CAN DO MATHS IN IT")

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
gonna try my hardest to integrate "get back inside me, marshmallow man" into my vernacular

also if you wanna talk about loving menu rollouts, panera bread is made up of fuckin memers.

Mico fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Apr 14, 2015

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
gently caress mario rpg play more sonic 06

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Keith you had that in the bag I am on your side.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
I do the "IN A WORLD" voice sometimes thanks to K&K

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
keith if you lookin for a sidepiece im ur man

• Locked thread