Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

Well this is going to be a ride.

How long did this recording session last? Kyle seemed to be really into min-maxing that energy drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

I like like, home made breakfast and stuff. With like fruits and stuff. But fast food breakfast just wears thin on me, and I'm a big proponent of fast food. There's just only so many ways you can arrange eggs, cheese, and (pig parts)

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

literally biting my nails in suspense over the Bonus Chance cliffhanger.

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

JetpackHowwy posted:

Real time mustache growing physics are needed in the next Mario game.

That's a great idea. It reminds me of a certain 2010 survival horror game developed by Access Games. It had a very mixed critical reception. Do you remember the name, Zach?

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

My money is that Mario is public domain by the time they get to 3D Land.

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

I liked it. It was like a time capsule

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

idk how cartoon as good as Dilbert came out of a comic as bad as Dilbert.

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

In addition to Ness being a joke to the NES, it's also a callback to the Mother 1 protagonist, Ninten.

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

Tetrisphere is my favourite childhood game that I remember nothing about

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

Yeah making Breakout in Python is pretty easy, I whipped this up in less than an hour

code:
import breakout

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

game's got nothing on Mean Bean Machine.

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

praise the ; \o/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kvltmanifesto
Oct 10, 2012

Yo that whale in counting land was Yume Nikki as gently caress

• Locked thread