Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Gyges posted:

The dragons, of course.

I'm 50/50 between that and Celestial Spirit world. Dragons makes the most sense, but then why is Lucy the one who closes it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

pointlessone posted:

DRAGONSLAYER MAGIC WORKS ON DRAGONS! :downs:

The mangastream version is out, and they did a sliiiiiiightly better job with that line.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

WhiffleballDude posted:

I'm not sure how you could forget him that easily.
Well, it was almost 8 years ago.

(I do remember the existence of a poison dragon slayer, but that's about it.)

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
Grey wasn't a dragon slayer and wasn't Gerald or Ezra. What's the point of keeping him around?

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

pinegala posted:

I hope not, the Grey storyline with his mentor/Ultear is probably the most interesting of the big 3 main char's backstories.

Uh, it doesn't have dragons or Gerard. It's empirically the worst backstory.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
New Chapter: http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/349/2033/1

Rufus is known as "The Minstrel who Sings at the Red Moon". I'm sure that comes up a lot in conversation. "Hey, here comes The Minstrel who Sings at the Red Moon." "Oh, thank god, The Minstrel who Sings at the Red Moon owes me a drink after last time."

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

tsob posted:

Erza really is the best thing about this manga.
Yup.

Also, if I remember my physics correctly, if you were to somehow bore a hole through the center of a planet and then jump down, you would forever oscillate back and forth between the two ends of the hole, barring wind resistance etc.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
I don't care how stupid 90% of this manga gets, I'll keep reading for poo poo like pages 15 and 16. What an entrance.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
Latest strip has the best ending page.

How are we gonna kill Zeref? He's invincibile!
I have secret plan I've been saving.

I'm gonna punch him.

And he will.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
I drove past a car the other day with a Fairy Tail vinyl sticker on it.

Not a slew of anime/manga-themed vinyl stickers. Nope. Just a solitary Fairy Tail one.

Why? How? This is like the RC Cola of shonen.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
Another day, another SUV with Fairy Tail stickers on it. (This one had a Sabretooth logo too.)

I don't get it. I guess these people really love titties and dragons.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
the boob to dragon ratio in this comic is going downhill fast

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Mulderman posted:

That was so dumb
I know you can figure a way out of this. But gently caress IT! SUICIDE!
Now watch them revive all the badguys next chapter to make this "sacrifice" worthless

Eh, I read it more as, "I know you have a plan to win, but it'll mean the rest of fairy tail will get more injured and some might die. But gently caress it, if I suicide, I'm for sure a goner, but the rest of the fam will be fine"

The rest of the contrivance was dumb and all, but Marakov's a bro. Not his fault he doesn't realize nobody actually dies in FT unless it's a flashback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Hate-Senpai posted:

Not gonna lie, this chapter had a really dope panel.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Chapter-528?id=359011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-YVqV0v4Q

(that video is def fairy_tail.rm)

• Locked thread