Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Chinese friend of mine had the subbed VHS tapes in '98 and showed me like episodes 8-12. I was 11 and instantly hooked and slowly sourced the dvds from different shops over the course of 2 years. Eternally grateful I discovered it as young as I did. EoE is quite the experience for a 13 year old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Zeruel posted:

The right age bracket is 13 to 15 years old.

For the show sure. The movie didn't feel like it though.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Arcsquad12 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRRQQVK6nV8

I dont know what this is but I can (not) stop watching it.

Fork

e: of Longinus

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 15:38 on May 14, 2021

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. 2.0 and 3.0 rubbed me the wrong way for various reasons, but this more or less redeemed the rebuilds for me. Gratuitous fan service, and weightless CG fight scenes aside.

That being said nothing will ever come close to the ego death trip that is EoE.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Could care less about the series being on Blu-ray. It’s a TV show from the mid 90s, the platinum editions I bought back in 2004 are fine. However I want EoE put into my veins at the highest possible resolution