Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Winter Stormer posted:

It's perfectly possible to get to the last few steps of creation and go, "Well, poo poo, this performance is just not up to snuff", so then you up the engine output, up the power output of the motive subsystems, and up the fuel tank. And, oh wait, that increased the volumes enough that the armor now weighs more than you expected, and each subsystem weighs more, so the performance is still short, and...
So what you're saying is, GURPS Vehicles is quite literally rocket science.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Cyphoderus posted:

Think about it: all the problems you've ever had with rotating GMs and changing characters each session? Gone. We'll get to how that works later, I'm just mentioning it now to tease you guys.
You're a monster, you know that? I hope you'll get to this part soon.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Amechra posted:

How would people feel if I reviewed the Quickstart for a game? The game proper isn't coming out for another year, and I'd be doing it as well when it comes out, but I kinda want to review the quickstart as a teaser.
Let me guess: It's a really short, railroady adventure and about half of the rules you really need are missing?

Sounds like a job for this thread! :haw:

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

...Now you really gotta F&F this thing. C'mon, don't leave me hanging here.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Cyphoderus posted:

...a civilian armed group based in Japan....
But, but, but Japan has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Hold up. So in Rolemaster, you get a bonus to your roll for being awesome at a thing, and because you're awesome at a thing, it follows that the difficulty of the roll is low?

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

A human prince, the very image of a chivalric knight-errant in shining armor, well-versed in arts both martial and otherwise.

I like the classics. :colbert:

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Egregious Offences posted:

Anyone here know about "The One Ring"? Thinking of writing a bit about it.
Capfalcon started a review of it some time back, but there's been nothing since July.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Considering how :spergin: Cerulean Seas is about buoyancy and water pressure and three-dimensional combat, you'd be forgiven to think they might've written a word or three about water temperature too.

Ha ha ha no that'd mean they'd have to draw merfolk with clothes and fat sea elves.

• Locked thread