Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
Kid Smpl is a really talented ambient artist from Seattle, I've been to one of his shows. I normally cringe when I hear "night bus" used as a genre description but his albums really do sound like sort of slowed-down Burial material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMwm2RZX3qg

Seattle is a real drat good city for metal in my opinion. Wolves in the Throne Room, the Melvins, Sunn O))), all local artists.

I recently read about Matmos in The Stranger and I'd like to see them sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

jonathan posted:

I'm from New Westminster, BC. We have a band here known as the Devin Townsend Project. I would describe them as "experimental".

Overall they're a good band that deserve some attention.

I hope you know we have a thread on Devin Townsend on this forum.

• Locked thread