Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Thanks for the links. Watching the Hawks-Hams game in hopes of seeing a Wily Mo Pena dinger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007

Xenophon posted:

Watching Dragons/Giants, down with the evil empire, go Dragons

e: these commercials are amazing
Pretty much any of the commercials I'm seeing could be included in an episode of Tim & Eric and no one would bat an eyelash.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007

SporkOfTruth posted:

Lastings Milledge and Kaz Hatakeyama, two Power Hitting Tastes that Taste Great together!
I remember seeing Milledge's first career homerun against the Giants in 2006. Only time I've been to Shea, and all I can recall is that HR and Barry Bonds being booed for four hours straight.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Wily Mo isn't playing tonight for whatever reason. Probably because he's got like 4 hits in his first 20 ABs this season. They showed him on the bench and he looked so sad.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Thanks for the links as always. Watching Hawks and Marines. Did they just drive in a guy from the bullpen in a car?? Awesome. Also the coach can hang out on the mound as the new pitcher warms up. That's kinda cool I guess.

• Locked thread