Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO

I lived in Nagoya for three years but didn't exclusively support the Dragons; I'm glad they bombed this year since they need to shuffle their roster up and get rid of the grandpa players. Also, I didn't forgive them for letting Blanco go.

Playoff wise: Anyone but the Giants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Here's hoping for a Hanshin/Rakuten series. It would be pretty awesome for the whole Tohoku region!

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Dickensian Aspect posted:

Is there a big Hanshin fanbase in Touhoku? (Not trying to be snide - I genuinely don't know, but in any case I can support that series.)

Ah, my bad. I meant it would be cool for the Eagles fanbase and the whole region with all the Fukushima mess going on.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Dammit Hanshin....here's hoping the Carp pull off some type of miracle

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

^^^^

Did the second baseman have a brainlock or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Hooray for the Eagles!

• Locked thread